Monday, May 28, 2007

BOB IIIIIII

Hello once again, back for my seventh BOB. Well what can I say this unit was a little hard towards the end of the unit, because of the permutations and counting sections which were mixed together. Although I am a little uneasy about those types of questions i believe this test should not be that bad after all. Probability was simply just a concept you had to learn and once you had the hang of it you can challenge any problem you liked. This is why I believe the test should not be difficult, unless there are many counting questions, which I bet there are. So all in all i found this unit to be quite straight forward and not very difficult once the concept is learnt. Good luck to all and make sure to study hard, Probability Test tomorrow morning.

No comments: