Sunday, June 3, 2007

BOB-ing 8

WOW, I can't believe that this is the last time I'll BOB. Such a tremendous experience and a really interesting journey I had in this course. I've been struggling, really... This unit is easy though. It's pretty straightforward. There's nothing much to say about this short unit. With its low level of difficulty, we are able to catch up on our schedule and still retain those 3 days of review. I hope everyone does well on the test. I know Mr K. will find a way to complicate this simple unit but I think we'll be prepared by then. Just remember the formulas.
Also, remember:
n - the rank
d - common difference in an arithmetic sequence
r - common ratio in a geometric sequence
t1 - first term in a sequence
a - also indicates the first term in a sequence
tn - nth term
Sn - the sum of the terms until nth term
GOOD LUCK ON THE UPCOMING TEST and THE MOST AWAITED PROVINCIAL EXAM!

No comments: