Tuesday, February 20, 2007

BOB

Well our adventure through Pre-Calculus Land has come across a barrier, the BIG WALL OF TRIG TEST! The only way to neutralize this barrier is to review our Math Dictionaries and study all of our notes from this "Saga" in order to conquer this seemingly impossible task ;). Only then will we be able to move on ward and continue our adventure of many wild and crazy mathematically related situations.

Okay, so maybe our class isn't THAT dramatic and exciting but it's still very important to review and study our material. I for one have taken this course before (A WHOLE YEAR AGO! PHEW!) and even though I knew most of the things we were learning in this unit, I was still able to take away some new things I hadn't known before. Math is a science of patterns, and by using patterns I was able to memorize the unit circle and all the exact values associated with the trig functions within it. My past class failed to apply such an extremely effective strategy of learning towards the course.

So with that said, I'd like to wish everyone good luck on the test tomorrow, don't stay up too late studying and get a good breakfast. Trust me I'd much rather be completely focused on the test then worrying about filling your stomach cause it won't stop grumbling =D When it's all said and done, we'll be on this adventure together and with hard work we surely will finish this adventure together.

No comments: