Wednesday, February 21, 2007

BOBin' for apples?

This is the first time I've been in a math class were I had to blog before a test. I think this method is unique because instead of reflecting on how much you've done over the semester your doing it in regular intervals. By doing it this way as a student, we see how much we grew, and the problems we need to solve for the next unit.

Something that made me happy about this unit, circular functions, was that when math gets tough, make it simple. Let me explain, if you can count 1, 2, 3, and sometimes 4 then you can certainly learn about the unit circle. That was such a relief. heww. Sometimes I still can't over the fact that I get math (and sometimes I even enjoy it).

Something that I would like to do is study with people that I don't really know from class. I find that it's true, that when I study with people (in my math class) that I don't know, there's a less chance that I will get off topic and start talking about the 'latest news'.

To my precal 40s class, good luck to you all!



No comments: