Sunday, June 3, 2007

I'll see you in 3 months Bob.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the countdown on our blog state that the exam is in 220 days?! OH man, wish we had that much time, but it's just my computer's clock playing tricks on me, haha. Well anyways, on to my final bob for the course.
I can't even begin to comprehend how fast our year passed by, but all I can really remember is all of the times that we shared in this class. I really believe that this was a momentous semester for me, and never before have I resided in such a healthily and welcome classroom. There were so many occasions that I simply cannot forget, such as Eddie and the event of conversing with his class in Georgia, or how we intuitively utilized the smartboard for everyday class. Well, enough about that, I believe there's still an overall course review BOB or something similar at the end of the year. So on to talking about our final unit; sequences.
When we first started sequences, I couldn't believe how simple it was. The questions themselves were relatively straightforward, and even the thought-provoking questions just require the implementation of given formulas. All we really have to do is stop and analyze what is being asked, the sixth term, the distance the ball travelled, what is S100, etc. I believe that this test shouldn't prove too difficult for anyone in the class, and hopefully everyone will perform incredibly on our final test.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON THE PRE-TEST, TEST AND NEXT WEEK'S FINAL EXAM!!!

No comments: