Thursday, June 7, 2007

PRECAL40S: LAST SCRIBE ... for me at least.

HEY GUYS! sorry my scribe was a day late. I had work yesterday and came home very late so anyways I will be the scribe for yesterday and today ... here goes

JUNE 6, 2007: MORNING CLASS

We had an exam rehearsal for Circular Funtions







The answers are pretty straight forward ...

JUNE 6, 2007: AFTERNOON CLASS

We had another exam rehearsal for Combinatories







and again the answers are pretty straight forward ...

JUNE 7, 2007: MORNING CLASS

Yet, Again we had another exam rehearsal for Logarithm. We had a substitute for Mr. K. She didn't really gave us numbers to be in groups so instead we chose our own groups. Everyone worked on it but in the end we found out that we didn't have to hand it in. The answers are not up yet but I'm pretty sure Mr. K will put it up sometime later tonight. Well that's all for now and the scribe for tomorrow's class is .... SANDY!

No comments: