Monday, June 4, 2007

BOB - The Final Frontier

I hate Star Trek :\

This is the final BOB guys, but certainly not the last. I think.. Well sequences is basically read the problem, figure which equation to use, figure out any unknown variables if needed and simplify. I hope I can find it easy to do this. This unit was as short as me yet we crammed a lot of information into that short period of time. Hey remember when I broke Miles' toy snake? Boy was that depressing.. Anyways I have a load of studying to do and that movie won't make itself. Good luck on tomorrow's test and in the near future's exam. This is Jojo Rocks logging off for now. In the words of Derek Zoolander, I bid you all a farewell.



"What is this? A centre for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?"

No comments: