Monday, April 16, 2007

BOB ... BOB ... BOB ... BOB

I already started on one but I can't seem to find it. Oh well, anyways my reflection on this unit. Well, like everyones saying another unit has finished. I would say that it was an `Okay` unit. Sort of like in the middle. In a way its fun. Except for the whole population of this and that and finding out the model of bacterias such and such. You know what I mean. I haven't been to class lately but this time I'm going to pull geek mode! Don't take it the wrong way. Its good, really! :)

"Teachers love teaching this unit because there's so many manipulations you can do. Students hate learning this unit because there's so many manipulations you can do."
Hahah, oh yes Mr. K your right! -_-"

I have to go and hit up the notes. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! AND GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: