Friday, April 6, 2007

BOB The gaurdian

I accidentally posted twice, I hate my Internet! =/ So I'm just going to edit the double post (this post actually) so that it's not so bad. The only real thought I had of how I could edit this post appropriately is... well... a BOB. Well here I go:
This unit, though not quite finished yet, was so far quite easy actually. I really enjoy this unit, and if you do your homework, it is extremely easy. Though before we started, I bet logarithms seemed quite intimidating, but really, they're softer on us than a kitty cat. (= Well not entirely so much, we still have a little bit to learn, and what we learned yesterday wasn't completely a piece of cake, but the test on this unit should produce a good mark boost for us (I hope!).
This unit was full of repetition, and I'll pretty much end this BOB with some of that repitition, because people, remember...
Logarithms are exponents
Logarithms are exponents
Logarithms are exponents
Logarithms are exponents
Logarithms are exponents
Well that's my BOB, but if you didn't read it at least read this..
DON'T WORRY PEOPLE THERE'S NO TEST QUITE YET!!! I JUST DID THIS TO COVER UP MY DOUBLE POST =/
The test is probably going to be around next week friday? Or maybe the week after next (hopefully xD) Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

e said...

This is one dedicated blogger!