Sunday, May 13, 2007

BOBbing On BOBbing

Another unit come and gone. The pre-test and test loom over the class, as nervous students prepare for "the day of two tests". Myself, I'm continuing with my busy life and finally sitting down at my computer at 11:00 pm to write a quick BOB. This unit has been fairly tricky considering the introduction to quite a few new topics, while embellishing on older ones.
The hardest part for me so far is simply remembering which formula goes with which shape, and what the difference between the horizontal and vertical versions of each. However, it is a very correctable problem with lots of practice. I'm sure most of the class is comfortable with the material, or at least that's what I thought based on Friday's class. So , without further ado, "Good Luck!" I think I will eat a bowl of Lucky Charms for breakfast tomorrow, "They're Magically Delicious!" Although, I don't think I'll need it, and I hope no one else does.
Do I even have to say it???

No comments: