Thursday, March 15, 2007

BOB-ing 3

Honestly, I find this unit very difficult. I don't know how I will pass the next test considering, I might have failed the last two! Seriously, I get the concept and the overall jist of it but when it comes to like problems and proving, I can't seem to put everything together. It is so east as we discuss it in class but my mind seems to let go a lot of things after. I just hope I'll be able to learn from my mistakes. I know there's another test on tuesday and I can't seem to relax for it nor at least, be prepared for it. Questions are unexpected. So I'm going to have to expect that! I'm not doing good in this course, at least not as good as I want to. This unit has been easy in the beginning and the part where we simplify a complicated question is where i seem to struggle. I don't know why but I guess I panick too much. This is my early BOB because I want to get this out of the way with all the projects, homework, and work that I will have during the weekend. Good luck on the test guys!

No comments: