Monday, March 19, 2007

Tito BOB

Omaesan! Man I wish I remembered to do this in advance to the test. The unit Identities sure was easy at the beginning wasn't it? I mean changing tan in terms of sin and cos cmon that was easy. Then it grew and grew into equations where its all a mess. But you'd have to think outside the box or look at the identities sheet to know what steps to take. Then there was the dancing class. Boy was that ever fun. Overall what a great unit. I hope everyone including me does their best on the test. Arigato gozaimasu!

With the words of the Red Jumpsuits and their song Cat and Mouse "I said I'd never leave you'll never change I'm not satisfied with where I'm at in life" aim high in life guys. But don't aim so high that even you can't reach.

1 comment:

Kasiaw said...

Hey Jojo! Love the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus lyric you managed to sneak in there..pretty awesome!