Monday, March 19, 2007

BOB

Wowww , Was this unit an interesting one,
Not one of my favourites but it was ok. Hey Sam you never did show me the sine dance, so i don't know it yet, you'll have to show me later. The pre-test was hard today during 2nd class so tonight I'm locking myself in my room till I get these identities down pat. Im sure we've all missed a few classes due to illness but boy was these first days the wrong ones to be sick especially at the beginning of our new unit, Mr.K to be honest I was sooo lost when I came back to class I prayed you didn't ask to put my answer on the smartboard since you made your new rule, about different people having to go up to the board. Well I did the exercises and though some were tricky, I feel a better about the test tomorrow. The pre-test was challenging but it helped a lot, see all of you guys in class tomorrow and come prepared.. oh yea sorry my bob is up the night before the test, I've had problems with the net.
BYE

No comments: