Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Bob v2

My second blogging on blogging for this class. I've done many in the past yet it never gets old to me. Hmm, what interesting tales shall I write to entertain you this time? Just kidding, it's all about our current unit that we've been studying for the past week and a half. Took me about 10 minutes looking through my notes looking for the name of the unit and its topics and I finally found it. It's TRANSFORMATIONS!!! This unit flew by pretty fast. So many funny moments on the smart board too. Anyways overall I think I get everything that's been going on. I'm still slow on these new graphing problems that we've been doing for the past few days but hopefully I'll catch on quick.

REMEMBER : Stretches before Translations, Stretches before Translations, Stretches before Translations, Stretches before Translations, Stretches before Translations, Stretches before Translations, Stretches before Translations, Stretches before Translations, Stretches before Translations, Stretches before Translations

I doubt I can be more explicit than that... STRETCHES BEFORE TRANSLATIONS! Peoooooooow

No comments: