Monday, March 19, 2007

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky BOBby

Another unit done! Wow, classes fly by so fast it's not even funny. Anyway I think this unit is somewhat complex, in the sense that you really have to look at what you're doing. One lesson I didn't really like in this unit is the proving section. Sure, it could be easy sometimes, but the proof that we did in the pre-test was kinda difficult. Anyway I like the way Mr. K makes the proof seem easy, haha. I dunno, maybe I'm thinking too hard in the problems, maybe that's why I'm having difficulties in proofs and whatnot. Right now my confidence is way down after what happened during the last two tests, so I really need to get a high/good mark in this test to bring my confidence back up again. If I find the test difficult tomorrow, I guess I just have to do it in the best of my talents.

Good luck to you all.

No comments: