Sunday, March 18, 2007

BOB

This unit on Identities was quite interesting. I find that I favour these types of problems over any other problems, especially word problems. I understand that there are no exact guidelines as to do what next in any given problem, but that doesn't stop me from solving it.

Not knowing what to do next is quite the mystery at times and I find that amusing. The more you struggle to find the answer, the greater you feel when you solve it.

Overall, this unit was quick and simple. I'm not sure if I have any problems or had any problems over this unit. I'm guessing I might run into some eventually, so the best I can do is try to study. I will admit that the Sine Dance helped me remember the Sum and Differences but when I'm trying to recall it, I don't imagine the dance, I retrace its rhythm.

Good luck to you all on the test and pretest!

No comments: