Tuesday, February 20, 2007

BOB

I can't stress enough how important it is to keep up with homework when your taking Pre-Cal. I however, have not been doing this and it will probably cost me. I seem to understand everything that Mr. K teaches in class but when it came to doing the homework, I would forget how to do it and skip a few questions. Skipping a few questions turned into skipping almost all the questions, and skipping almost all the questions turned into skipping the entire exercise. If I earn a horrible mark on the test, I deserve it. Hopefully I can get my act straight (and God please help me =\ ) so I can actually do homework for the rest of the year. So, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to wish you good luck (from the bottom of my heart.. LOL), and myself of course to do well on the test. Study hard folks, I know I will. Always remember, success isn't a destination, it's a journey. gnight everybody

No comments: